Customer Support Associate
As a customer support associate, you will act as a liaison, providing product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. The goal is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
● Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
● Track record of over-achieving quota
● Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
● Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Patient and empathetic
● Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
● Manage large amounts of incoming calls
● Generate sales leads
● Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
● Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
● Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
● Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
● Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
● Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
● Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
● Take the extra mile to engage customers
● Other duties as may be assigned
● Basic and mandatory
○ Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education in a relevant field
○ 2+ years of direct work experience in customer support or client service experience.
The job entails working shifts which include weekends and holidays.